Friday, August 27, 2010

The Professor Hits the Drumline

There was a professor named Chuck
With limericks he pushed his luck
To get a third rhyme
He was not sublime,
He sometimes rolled 'round in the muck.

This is in response to the professor's comment on my last set. I mean, really. "Fred, head, and MOPEDS?" Really?!?

Oh well, I would have helped him with that line if he wasn't in such a hurry. He's off now to play the snare drum in his first high school marching band show. He's excited and concerned all at once. He's excellent with music and I know he's practiced his charts both playing and stepping, so he'll be fine. He's in a great group and they have a lot of fun together. I know lots of kids in the band and it's a real blast to watch them all. Maybe I'll learn how to embed video. That would be good to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment